Re: Arabic Translation Team

On Yaum al-Ithnain 10 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 10:40 am, you wrote:

> So I would like to ask the other arabic groups
> to team up with arabeyes, and work up something
> which satisfy everyone, and get the work done.

Sure.

> I belive we will need to review & QA the work
> done already plus finishing up the last big file which
> is not yet done.

we will begin the translation and committing seriously from tomorrow
inshallah, if Mr. Yousef released the file for us.

> Munzir, Mohamed Deskoy, Arabeyes & Other indiveduals
> any suggestion on how to move from this point forward?

> Any comments?

I agree with all of your arguments.
Personally, I have only one issue which I made clear before. NO RESTRICTIONS.
whoever wants to translate should be able to do it without a need for
revealing whatever information regarding his arrangements, place,
monetary-related issues, ... Sorry for repeating the same things over and
over again but reading things like

 - Youcef notes Arabeyes' need to get something official from KACST
(http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/weekly_minutes?rev=2.27&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup)

let me still shake with fear ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA