Re: Debian Stage1 almost finished

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> 2. If I find misspellings or ignored shaddas or unnecessary hamzas or other
> such cosmetic mistakes, I will correct them silently.
>
> 3. If I make changes for the sake of eloquency (i.e. to make a sentence sound
> better or less stilted/childish) I will also do that silently.
>
> 5. If I find what I believe to be a grammatical error, I will correct it
> silently unless I believe it requires consultation.

I think instead of doing all that silently :-) I'd highly suggest you keep
track of all the mistakes and changes you had to make and summarize them
so that those that perpetrated those mistakes "learn" and not repeat them.
I'm not saying post on every little modification, but do keep tabs on who
you think made those mistakes and see if there is a pattern to their
madness :-) and then email the list (or them privately) and point that
out for them (and others) to be aware of said issues.

Salam and keep up the GREAT work.