Re: OpenOffice.org translation

On Yaum al-Khamees 27 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 07:01 am, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa wrote:
> > On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> > > If not
> > >how do you make the distinction ?
> >
> > Those are function names and they should be left as it's.
> > I can type a formula =AVERAGE(...) but not =?????(...)
> > This is exactly like the translation of linux commands.
> > The distiction should be make by someone who is familiar
> > with OpenOffice.Org Calc or MS Excel.
>
> Still not sure what the script is supposed to do as you seem to
> indicate that human intervention is necessary.

I meant to say that because the script can't make the distinction, it
shouldn't be run on the files from the beginning. Now, with all this mess I
decided to import the original SGI file and work on it. I downloaded the file
to my PC but was astonished to see how it looks. FRIGHTENNING!!	 no sane
persion should work with it. I will see now if there is a tool to work with
it and report back what I am going to do.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA