Re: file translation

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > Mr. Gamal, may I suggest you work on the Wordlist -
> > it __REALLY__ needs attention and some much needed
> > translations.
>
> I'd really love to, I have worked on the wordlist before
> and I felt lost, I didn't know what to do and I wasn't
> sure that my translations were correct, but I'll try to
> work again on the wordlist.

I believe the wordlist (Mr. Al-Rasheedan, do please correct
me if I'm wrong) is ongoing 2 sets of functions at the present
time,

 1. The addition of multiple translations to terms (delineated
    by '::').  I believe work had started on the '_A' file as
    well as '_X', '_Y' and '_X' [1].  It would be best if you
    started with '_B' on (if you need someone to review some
    of your work, do please state so - no problems).

 2. The translations of the much harder (more esoteric) words
    in the 'new' directory [2].

As has been noted before, this project is VERY important and
its static (ie. it won't change with releases like others do :-).
Upon completing this project we are to move to the more challenging
Arabic-to-English wordlist among others.

Your help and comments are much needed/appreciated.

Cited:
 [1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/wordlist/
 [2] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/wordlist/new/