Re: CVS: translate/kde/kdetoys kweather.po

On Yaum al-Sabt 22 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 11:16 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Munzir Obeid <obeid at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > - Does kbabel support accelerator checking in Arabic context!!
>
> Yes, KBabel 1.2 (AFAIR) does that.

I am using KBabel 1.3 and it doesn't work.
You can check kdelibs.po. The translation of File and Help in Arabic as
&ملف
&مساعدة
is buggy and kbabel doesn't complain. I would also like to know how should
kbabel guess whether the two words are on the same context or not. I can't
imagine the algorithm it uses to check for this! I mean may be the two words
are on different dialog boxes for example.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA