kde/kdesdk/kdevelop.po broken

Salam,

Mr. Coordinator! We got a situation here ;)

----
elzubeir at grumpy:~/cvs/arabeyes/translate/kde/kdesdk$ msgfmt kdevelop.po
kdevelop.po:1666: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
kdevelop.po:2892:91: invalid control sequence
kdevelop.po:5977: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with
'\n'
msgfmt: found 3 fatal errors
----

Just thought I would report that -- since the statistics would be
inaccurate with these types of errors.

Oh, and if people would only use Duali! There are so many typo's and
some spelling mistakes that could easily be caught using duali. To prove
a point, I have done this for KDE, GNOME and Debian PO's

http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/duali/kde.duali.bz2
http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/duali/gnome.duali.bz2
http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/duali/debian.duali.bz2

Duali is not perfect, but if there is a tool that can help you avoid
making silly mistakes (many of which involve not having space between
words), then please do use it to catch them.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir