Re: July 6 - QAC Meeting

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 13:30, Ossama Khayat wrote:

> I cannot also attend this time (1800UTC) except in Thursdays & Fridays. I'm
> working from 9am - 10pm these days! So only week ends are OK.

Well, I think all of us either have daytime jobs or school. Is there
anyone doing Arabeyes full-time? ;)

If weekends are the only time you can attend a meeting that is not at
midnight (for me anyway) then let us make it a thursday morning. Fridays
are off-limits for me. It's my day off from everything ;)

> > 2. Reschedule meeting to the 10th.
>
> Maybe there isn't enough time for others to note this date, and we'll get into
> the same problem of no one coming. Why not make it 15th or 16th?
>
> [..]

How does the 15th sound for everyone? And a time that is more humane,
like, 1400 UTC?

> [..]

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir