Re: July 6 - QAC Meeting

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> No it did not happen. I would like to do two things.

How sad :|

> 1. The time 2000 UTC is _completely_ unsuitable for me. It is too late
> at night and I am too tired to be awake and willing to sit waiting for
> people to show up. 1800 UTC is the latest I can attend a meeting. It is
> also obvious that people aren't showing up or signing up their names to
> attend anyway.

I cannot also attend this time (1800UTC) except in Thursdays & Fridays. I'm
working from 9am - 10pm these days! So only week ends are OK.

> 2. Reschedule meeting to the 10th.

Maybe there isn't enough time for others to note this date, and we'll get into
the same problem of no one coming. Why not make it 15th or 16th?

> We also need to have each maintainer of each translation project
> present. PLEASE do make it a point to attend -- this is perhaps the most
> important function of all translation work, so don't just ignore it.

Yes, please. Most important.

> If there is a complete failure to put together a meeting and no one is
> taking this seriously I will have to recommend stronger measures, such
> as freezing the translation cvs modules until this issue is resolved. I
> don't think people are appreciating the importance of QAC.

100% agree.

regards,
Ossama Khayat