Re: Debian Installer translations

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat at yahoo dot com):

> Sure. I will rewrite the grub.po file with more harkat for testing and send it
> directly to him.

As I wrote Ossama privately, grub-installer is not the easiest to test
quickly.

The easiest packages are those which can be put on a netboot image
(which one can quickly build and test in VmWare) such as
languagechooser, countrychooser, kbd-chooser, choose-mirror and a few
others.

I commited the grub-installer file Ossama sent me, anyway.