Exciting new plans

Salam all,

I was so excited by so many idea I got these last two weeks when not
directly working on translation that I wanted to share at least one with
you, I really couldn't resist to right this down.

As all of you know we have a huge problem about if to use the masdar as
an indirect way to speak to ppl or a normal verb.
So what would be better then to ask the user himself about this?!
Let us start a poll at all the Arabic linux websites, ours included, to
see what the user thinks!

linux4arab has a good userbase and the lugs too, ok not so big but
still...

what do you think ? I would contact Isam about this. This is Democracy
at it's best with real consequences and real benefit to the user!

We don't have to stick to the users op but we can see hoe the user
percieves the dekstop.

yours
Arafat