Re: Fwd: [MDK] Arabic translations and the comma

Salam,

On Saturday 17 January 2004 20:58, Munzir Taha wrote:

> Yousuf! I am afraid on your next message you will say you are going to
> take
> the whole arabeyes.org projects. Please, change this effective
> threatening
> tune ;)

Not sure what you're talkin,g about :-) Anyway, contacting Mandrake
means
contacting them again and again until we have a clear answer from them:
yes
or no. We should ask them a clear question too: ie a CVS account.

> I would be very  happy to take coordination on this and begin
> translation
> myself.

Great. I only want to be sure that you are clearly aware about what
means
'Translation Coordination' before you get in this 'adventure' :-)

--
Youcef R. Rahal
Arabeyes.org