Re: Fwd: [MDK] Arabic translations and the comma

On Saturday 17 January 2004 12:02, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> It seems that we need to have Mandrake translation under Arabeyes
> umbrella. What needs to be done is the following:

I personally asked Pablo for this many times and have sent him my gpg key and
all he asked for but don't know why it's not done!! I have even mentioned
this in the MAPS doc which I refer Mr. Pablo to it frequently.

> 1/ Contact Mandrake (probably Pablo) and ask them that we want to take
> care of Mandrale l10n to Arabic (point to this thread).
>
> 2/ Set a CVS account with them. Then create a new Arabeyes project and
> import PO files to our CVS.
>
> 3/ Recruit translators :-) (I'll probably give a hand in
> recruiting/translation) and begin to translate.
>
> 4/ As usual, credit should be given to the previous translators (well
> at least 1/2 is a already a member of Arabeyes :-).
>
> 4/ Synchronize regularly with Mandrake CVS.
>
> The above means that we need a ... translation coordinator :-)
>
> Munzir, as you are the 'Mandrake Expert/Lover' here, would you like to
> take care of this ? Please don't feel any pressure (seriously), we
> simply want this done rather quickly, so if you're busy or simply
> don't want to get involved in this, please reply as soon as possible
> and let us know (I'll then take care of it personally).

Yousuf! I am afraid on your next message you will say you are going to take
the whole arabeyes.org projects. Please, change this effective threatening
tune ;)

I would be very  happy to take coordination on this and begin translation
myself.

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA