Re: QAC Meeting

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 02:03:49PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> [...]
> > I would like to be able to attend such a meeting.
> > Unfortunately,
> > whenever it is at midnight (my time) _and_ on
> > thursday, it is simply
> > impossible for me to attend.
>
> Sorry, but I guess weekends are best times for all (at
> least for me, since I almost always have 8 hours
> teaching).
>
> Would you consider getting a connection at home? ;) Or
> maybe get a GRPS (mobile) connection (priced at $30
> here).

Establishing a connection at home is not as simple as picking up the
phone and ordering it. It involves notarizing my lease, giving passport
copies etc etc. It's a serious headache that I would not want to go
through unless I'm sure I want to stay at a particular apartment for
long enough.

In any case, I will be incorporating whatever comes out of QAC meetings
into the "Arabic Documentation Standards" document.

Most important issues for me to be tackled are the terminology and use
of action verbs.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |