Re: QAC Meeting

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:08:18PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
>     Since no one sent anything about this subject, I
> guess I'll take back the leader ship.
>     We still have the same agenda for the meeting (you
> dig and get it for yourself!), and the meeting is
> going to be next week on Thursday January 21'st, at
> 20:00 UTC.
>     People needed at the meeting are:
> - Medini
> - AlZawawi
> - AlTuwajri
> - Khayat
> - .. any other translators
> - .. any other interested
>
>     The meeting time is FIXED like in 'static const'
> so it won't change, and the people above _should_ be
> there, or note otherwise.

Salam,

I would like to be able to attend such a meeting. Unfortunately,
whenever it is at midnight (my time) _and_ on thursday, it is simply
impossible for me to attend.

Times I am able to attend are as follows:

0600 UTC --> 1400 UTC  Sat->Wed.
0600 UTC --> 1300 UTC  Thursday

Unless a meeting is within those times, you guys can go ahead and I will
continue my input via mailing-lists.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |