Re: KDE Translation effort starts...

cronos,
welcome aboard arabeyes kde sistership ;-) i hope you enjoy your stay.

i am FULLY aware of the sync problem with the mothership site [i18n.kde.org]
inshallah
<ping options="-t">
mohd elzubair has promised to work with me this week to finish the remaining
sync issues.
</ping>.

and great job on the kdeaccessibility module!
as for the email change, pick one so we can fix together as we move to
koffice.

please focus on GUI for now; DOC later. We need to be in the 3.2.1 release.

and if you would like to work on kdepim that's fine too. Just please tell
'us' about the PO files you're going to start editing ahead of time on this
list to avoid conflict. i assume you have a "cvs login"; you "cvs up" often;
and you "cvs commit" often and you dont wait until finishing "everything"
;-)

and good day to you too...

/ahmad