Re: Wordlist Plan ?

On Monday 12 January 2004 10:44, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mr. Al-Rasheedan,

Wow, formal here:)

> could you please formulate a plan/schedule with regards
> to the wordlist (I've asked a few times about this to no avail).  Could you
> look over what I had proposed awhile back and shift around the dates to
> better mirror reality (not sure if Mr. Chaddad has started assisting or
> not - do please keep all communication on this list, others might benefit).

I understand and I am sorry. You have asked the question several times
and I haven't been able to provide an answer. I promise by tomorrow
I will provide a plan or else.

As for Yasser, I just heard from him and I am aiding him to start on his
own sharing the /new word_list and hopefully to be partners in the /new
wordlist.

Kind regards and humble opologies.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)