Wordlist Plan ?

Mr. Al-Rasheedan,  could you please formulate a plan/schedule with regards
to the wordlist (I've asked a few times about this to no avail).  Could you
look over what I had proposed awhile back and shift around the dates to
better mirror reality (not sure if Mr. Chaddad has started assisting or
not - do please keep all communication on this list, others might benefit).

So when can we expect a version 0.7 and 0.8 of the wordlist and what will
those mean and when do you envision a 1.0 (complete :-) release ?

Sorry to ask seemingly tough questions, but we need to refocus and set
some goals to shoot for.

Anyone else interested in helping ?  Ossama, have any excess bandwidth ?