Re: the mashine strikes back

+
> BTW: Arafat, Elzubeir is expecting you to upload the missing files in
>      the Gnome tree (you should check each subdir and make sure all
>      the files are there -- for instance, look at the 'proposed' dir).
>      You should constantly do this and keep our CVS in structural sync
>      with Gnome's GTP.
=
That's what I am aiming for after translating the pos!

Arafat,

BTW: well machine is only a joke, if you recall nadim I don't like to be
praised too much, normally I like being praised like everybody but after
some time it gets annoying I do it for a nice goal like everyone here
not for praise...

Still call me Arnie and I'll be back ;D