Re: the mashine strikes back

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> i like the term machine ;) I'll be back ;))

I think Anmar didn't know that Mohammed.Gamal was handed that
name (for good reason too) awhile back for all his work on KDE.
You can be the gearbox or glove-compartment :-)

> Well anyway back to the hard work...
> Only 10 pos left namely:
> nauti, libgtop, gnome-terminal.gnome-games, gnome-session,
> gnome-utils, gnome-applets and others...

I hope you are uploading regularly to arabeyes' CVS (please), we don't
want any surprises with your machine failing or such (our data is being
backed-up so the chance of losses is remote).

> But to be hnoest I hope everybody will come so we can tackle this out!
> last date was 8.1.04 at 20 GMT ?!

Me too.  The meeting is a "GO" for this thursday Jan 8 at 20:00 UTC/GMT
on IRC (EVERYONE should be there that has _any_ interest in translating
and/or has or will translate in the future); make sure to have looked
over the agenda that ossama (the meeting driver) has mailed awhile back,

  Server  - irc.freenode.net
  Channel - #arabeyes

> BTW I met Mohammed Damt at the i18n gnome mailing list!

Tell him that he's missed (and needed) on our 'developer' list, his
Quran GUI needs him and his attention.

BTW: Arafat, Elzubeir is expecting you to upload the missing files in
     the Gnome tree (you should check each subdir and make sure all
     the files are there -- for instance, look at the 'proposed' dir).
     You should constantly do this and keep our CVS in structural sync
     with Gnome's GTP.