Re: Book into SGML

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Moayyad,
>
> I wanted to know what your plan is (and/or if there
> are things still
> a mystery or you need help with) with regard to
> moving your book to
> SGML (disregard the backend issues mentioned, those
> will be dealt
> with) ?
>
> In passing, I tried BabelPad and it works very well
> with Arabic UTF-8
> on windows (2000 and XP),

http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Software/BabelPad.html

OK,,but Mohammad Sameer way sute me ,
he ASKED ME ABOUT WHY TO BOOT WIN?!!
yes I get arabbix and I use it every where
and for very old PC's I use noptepad with iconv
Thanx

> If you are unsure of which template to use (or
> simply don't know
> how to start or what to do), M.Elzubeir offered to
> take on one
> of your chapters and create an equivalent SGML as an
> example to
> get you going,

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/January/msg00024.html

yes it will be very great to hear that and more do get
it and download it
I think he can convert the tiny temp.html and any real
chapter
having tips and tables

> So how about it, how best to move ahead to get your
> wonderful book
> into SGML as soon as possible ?

I don't know I't you who gona help me to do that
I'm concered in the material