Book into SGML

Moayyad,

I wanted to know what your plan is (and/or if there are things still
a mystery or you need help with) with regard to moving your book to
SGML (disregard the backend issues mentioned, those will be dealt
with) ?

In passing, I tried BabelPad and it works very well with Arabic UTF-8
on windows (2000 and XP),

  http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Software/BabelPad.html

If you are unsure of which template to use (or simply don't know
how to start or what to do), M.Elzubeir offered to take on one
of your chapters and create an equivalent SGML as an example to
get you going,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/January/msg00024.html

So how about it, how best to move ahead to get your wonderful book
into SGML as soon as possible ?