Re: translation CVS trees

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 09:49:51AM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Very difficult...
>
> On one side I have to agree with Mohammed but on ther other side I agree
> with Nadim...
> >From my perspective the Question would be: Why mirror Gnome cvs if we'll
> maybe work on alleyoop.po 2005...
> So I'll think a little bit more about it and tell you MHO...

I'm not sure what you mean here. Al files found on the GTP site should
be placed in our CVS. Whether you elect to concentrate on one group or
another is up to you. In either case, all 'translate-able' files should
be made available on our CVS.

Exactly how are you performing this process?

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |