Re: translation CVS trees

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Sync'ing with KDE's cvs is not 100% automated. It always required manual
> intervention. Nadim, if you really want to invest the time and energy to
> see the possibility of fully and completely automating the process, I
> would be more than happy to spend a few hours on irc just working on
> that. The scripts you have written to help automate the process do a lot
> of work.. but it is not enough. I would say it helps automate 40% of the
> work -- which is not little to say the least.

I'd be more than happy to do that, but let's first spend the time and
energy on finding a proper lead to take ownership of this project first
and foremost.  In other words, what is there to automate when there is
no work to be done (with regard to KDE I think we are far from efficient
at this stage :-)

I, again, will help whomever needs it in any capacity to get us moving
forward on this front or others.  We just need to get some able bodies
to step forward and commit 1-2 hours per week (you spend more than that
deleting spam emails on a daily basis).