Re: QAC

Here is a list of the people's replies so far.

>  Must show to QAC meeting:
>  + Ossama Khayat

Noted 'Anytime'

>  + Arafat Medini

Noted '9 January is best for me, something around 20:00 GMT'

>  + Hafid Benhadria (aka cronos) - get your IRC working ASAP !!!!
>  + Youcef Rahal

Noted 'Anytime'

>  + Ahmad Twaijry

Noted 'I can come in Jan 8 at 19-22 GMT'

>  + Mohammed Elzubeir
>  + others ?

For myself Jan 8 would be best (Ahmad Twaijry's time is good for me).

> >  Would like to see:
> >  + Hassan Abdin
> >  + Munzir
> >  + Anmar
> >  + All current translators,
> >    - Gnome - aser, ammer, gamal, ibrahim, mosawi, raffa
> >    - KDE   - aminagha, benhadria, mutlaq
> >  + All past translators
> >  + All new translators that are just now looking to help.

We have _yet_ to hear from anyone else.

Guys, you need to grasp the seriousness of this meeting and what is
being attempted here - we are setting in stone how future translations
will be accomplished and by what standard they will be scrutinized.
All past/present/future translators should be VERY VERY eager to be
there (it is that serious of a meeting).

As it stands now and unless there is a majority that disagrees, the
meeting is slated for 'Jan 8' at 20:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net using
#arabeyes.

Make sure to have look into and tried out 'term_intersect.pl'