QAC common_words

Salam all,
It seems that so far no one (including myself) has
touched the common_words.po file, and/or suggested
anything.
I checked the file, but I was wondering what to do
when I want to recommend some translation:
1. Should be just copy and paste some words (the ones
we want to recommand a translation/edit for) to the
doc list.
2. Should we just add the translations, separating
them with :: just like what we do the Wordlist?

Ideas? Comments?

regards,
Ossama Khayat