Re: standards for translation?

On Thursday 12 February 2004 09:48, Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany مصطفى منير
القباني wrote:

> We need a policy for removing translations from the wordlist.  I have
> already come by a translation that I believe to be flawed.

Mr. Elqabbany,

As I am going the 'A' file right now, I come cross those words. I simply mark
them "# TAKE OUT" in the comments filed and once I am done with the file
or simply upon a cvs commit you can take it out. I do so when the word in
question does not yield a translation under "onelook.com"; mainly plural
words that don't have a plural in the English language (i.e airplains).

Lastly, let me please remind you to incorporate the output of msgfmt in
the log entry of your committed work. Look at the 'A' file's log to get an
idea.

Kind regards and bless you & your work.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)