Re: GNOME Desktop files

You have to see the whole picture, it's more about the translation
process and the existing knowledge, experience and words we have, it's
all about being present in the distros and releases so that we can ask
about fixing a bug for eg. or getting into a distro strategy, it's also
about our evolution, what you find today is a fairly mature project, if
you have some time I would give you the tip to take a look at the
mailing list archives of 2001 and 2002.
It's also about the strings themselves, you'll maybe not replace 100% of
the existing strings and even if 20% remain then you'll have 20% which
is better then nothing.
And when I did my cleaning work I remarked that even that work will have
a rework! So we're in a permanent rework of the files we have!
With new standards coming, new ppl, new words etc...

Arafat