Re: not here!

Just have fun in Tunisia, and we'll try not to screw up while your
gone! ;)

Please delegate someone to do CVS syncs and other needed stuff while
your gone.

I havent worked on anything the past two days as I've been busy with
exams too. We really should get cracking (man I sure do miss Ossama :D

Take care and Bon Voyage!