Re: gnome 2.8

Salam,

When your done with developer-libs and vino, perhaps you can work a
little on gnome-applets-locations under the desktop tree. Its a big
file and it would be a bonus if you have a comprehensive atlas lying
around. Just remember when working on that file that if your not sure
about a certain string, leave it and move on :)

And if you need help with those fuzzy translations you can always float
them here on the doc list to hear a few opinions.

Abdulaziz,

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I'll work on vino, is this OK?
>
> My work in dev-libs is almost done, I just need to review some fuzzy
> translations.

[...]