Re: uhh, some answers and uhhh...

--- Arafat Medini-san (our resident samurai) wa kore
wo kakimashita:

> Sure I can do a gnome wiki page, but I have to
> figure out how to use
> wiki something which I'll maybe learn very lately as
> I am 1)busy to
> death and 2)I don't like learning interfaces ;) it's
> like learning to
> use a colt after you learned how to use a Katana.
> and I think I'm still
> good with my Katana ;)

It took me about 5 minutes to "learn" how to use a
wiki page, and I'm pretty dense. If you don't feel
like it however, just send me the content you want on
the page and I'll do it for you.

>[...]
> And last but not least to Abdulaziz, are you going
> to Haleb? I am
> thinking of making an Arabic tour around the Arabic
> countries later this
> year, so pls tell me about your travel next time so
> that I have some
> idea about syria ;) Especially that I am very
> excited about it and about
> Haleb!

Unfortunately the trip has been delayed indefinitely
due to the recent events. Haleb won't be on our agenda
unfortunately, but I'll keep you posted anyway :)

Abdulaziz,