uhh, some answers and uhhh...

Salam all,

Sure I can do a gnome wiki page, but I have to figure out how to use
wiki something which I'll maybe learn very lately as I am 1)busy to
death and 2)I don't like learning interfaces ;) it's like learning to
use a colt after you learned how to use a Katana. and I think I'm still
good with my Katana ;)

Qac mailing list ...mmm. I am undecided here, the problem is fairly
simple we can be very burocratic and canalize everything we have BUT the
simple problem is we are too few. Do we really need a mailing list for 6
ppl? This is not a rethoric question, I really don't know! Maybe it's a
good idea maybe it's not...

To the pos I'll still need to go through them one by one and quality
assurance is my number one motivation when working on pos, so this will
also take a long time.

Well anyway unfortunately I am not available these days, and when you
are busy for 20 hours a day then it's sure a pain in the head ;)
On the other side I have to complete a website for my friends somethin
which I also NEED to do...

Nadim I still haven't forgotten our veeeery old discussion but everytime
I want to start it again I don't find anytime :/ So pls stay tuned we
had many good idea and we still need to get this going, I am very
excited about open arabia btw!!!

And last but not least to Abdulaziz, are you going to Haleb? I am
thinking of making an Arabic tour around the Arabic countries later this
year, so pls tell me about your travel next time so that I have some
idea about syria ;) Especially that I am very excited about it and about
Haleb!

uhh this will transform to something like a blog...

ok I'll stop here!
Keep your pants warm!

yours
Arafat