Re: full_wordlist_Y.po

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 April 2004 01:14, you wrote:
> > > I was working on this file now, and wondering where my changes
> > > are gone? I check the CVS history, and it seems like you didn't
> > > update before you added the new words from Qamoose :( Shall I
> > > add them again manually? Or there is a way to do it?
> >
> > I added the words then tried to commit when cvs complained. Then
> > I cvs update and committed. I would consult with Nadim to restore
> > the latest version before my commit (yesterda).
>
> Wierd! It should have added the changes :S
>
> > Sorry. No intention to make you lose our work.
>
> Sure I know. I just want to make sure it doesn't happen, and we won't
> lose our efforts.
>
> Nadim?

Sorry for the delay (I've been busy and will be busy for a longer
while still).  I saw a commit regarding this issue - anything else
you need me to do ?

BTW: to checkout an older version of any file simply check the CVS
     manpages on how to do that (very simple).

       $ cvs co -r1.12 path/filename

     Be careful of the sticky tag though, do a 'cvs update -AdP'
     after you've already gotten and renamed a copy of your older
     file to remove/reset the tag (ie. note the '-A' option).

Salam & keep up the great Wordlist progress !!