Re: common terms po

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I am against waiting till the file is clean.
> I can't open it with my editor, so why wait?!
> Do we have to clean this out? Yep we have, ASAP? YES ASAP!
> But not work only because some strings are not clean, no way:
> first work and parallel clean.

Unless you are willing to do the work twice (ie. to clean-up your
various project files and common_terms), I'd continue to suggest
all the projects clean-up their files (again 'msgfmt' is your
friend) and _then_ we can automatically in about 4 minutes
regenerate the common_terms file to have you guys use it to house
your QAC decisions on individual term translations.

Keep in mind that the cleaning-up of the project dirs/files is
a 20-30 minute job (that is needed no matter what ASAP).

Upto you & Salam.