Fwd: RE: Arabic dictionary

The gentleman liked the idea and would add our dictionary..in few months time.

I will follow up with him.

Regards,

Subject: RE: Arabic dictionary
Date: Monday 19 April 2004 03:13
From: Michael Kellogg <mike at wordreference dot com>
To: Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc>

Hi Ahmad,

This sounds good.  I really like the idea of adding Arabic!  Right now, I am
quite busy with maintaining the current dictionaries that I do have, but in
a few months I can add it in.

Can you point me to the best place to download the data, so I can have a
look at it?

Thanks,
Mike Kellogg
WordReference.com