Re: CVS: doc/distros mdkarabicsupport.en.xml sais.en.xml TODO.en.xml

On ح, 2004-04-18 at 06:03, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> They don't call me the fastest gun in the East for nuthin' ;) Actually I
> got the feeling that this wasn't going to happen soon enough if I waited
> for people to do it (since it's partly my initiative) -- so I figured I
> might as well just get it over with. Besides, it did involve a little
> CVS trick to maintain the history in the files, so I had to be around to
> do that.

Probably you are going to drop a line when you take the initiative. If I
remember correctly, I explicitly said that if it was not done by Friday,
I would do it in Saturday/Sunday.

> I do realize that some of those documents are no longer used -- I'm just
> not sure which is which, so I left them as they are for you/Munzir to
> remove.

Thanks, we need a little chat before pusuing that line.
We probably needto do a little update with the removing anyway.

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri