Re: gtranslator

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> >I guess you must have done a search and replace with kbabel
>
> Yep but with gtranslator (please don't use it), I guess that
> gtranslators search tool is also screwed-up.  Well I made an
> english search, I simply think that gtranslator is not a good app...

Has anyone reported all these errors/bugs/problems to the gtranslator
people ?  I do remember that they were very eager to help and even
showed-up at our last Evolution-Party in force asking how they can
help and what needed to be done and how best to support Arabic, etc.

My suggestion - someone should collect all the feedback from all those
that have used the tool and send gtransltor's developers a long list
of what is wrong and what needs to change simply to help out the
overall community.