Re: E D S for Abdulaziz

>I've noticed a few inconsistencies

As long as you think it's false please correct it, when you work on the
file you're the king ;)

>I guess you must have done a
search and replace with kbabel

Yep but with gtranslator (please don't use it), I guess that
gtranslators search tool is also screwed-up.
Well I made an english search, I simply think that gtranslator is not a
good app...

Even if the Q is obsolete in a way It's still a very good Q, cz I will
simply advice you to make english searchs, as long as it isn't sure if
kababel supports Harakat or not. Well ideally Kbabel would ignore
Harakat, and make a plain search but maybe what about testing it? I
don't have any KDE lib installed on my PC so I don't have any idea! But
pls if you have time try it out.

Can we file a bug
report about this?

Yep that's what I wanted to tell you right now, the truth is that I am
only concentrating on gnome. So I for myself would not file a bug report
against any KDE bug because 1) I don't have any KDE app on my PC ;) and
second I have to concentrate on one platform which is would be my
favourite one so gnome...
So if you have time file a report against it!

I remove all the comments I added or keep them there
for future reference?

Also something I wanted to ask for ;) Please remove the comments simply
because your work will go shortly into the gnome tree and there
everything has to be very professional!

good work Abdulaziz!

yours
Arafat