gnome environment

Salam all,

+ Well all in all I've completed my goals for project "gnome
environment". The tree update is in, the new helper Abdulaziz is GREAT,
the occasional helper (Ossama) is willing to help, the polls are in, the
ppl know about gnome (more then 300 readings at l4a), the gnome Arabic
support is done, etc... etc...
+ I'll subscribe today to the mailing lists.
+ The fonts got interested in, but unfortunately there aren't other
technologies I could realted to gnome. Any idea here ?
+ And many many bugs reported too!

Hmm I need to do some new plan for now ;)

enjoy the WE

yours
Arafat