gnome plan after tree update.

Salam all,

After the update of the trees there are some files which need to be
worked on. Maybe Ossama wants to do something, maybe any other feels the
urge to work on something. And naturally Abdulaziz which will get my
special files only for him ;)

Here are the files:

bonobo-config
drgeo
gnome-cups-manager
gnome-themes-extras
gtranslator
libgnomecups
medusa
nautilus-gtkhtml
openoffice
nautilus-rpm

those are last level files. We forget about them till we complete the
others mentioned in the other mail. When we're done with them we start
on these one.
So for now only work when you really are totally bored/insane/angry!

For Abdulaziz: if you feel being bored insane or angry don't hesitate to
work on nautilus-rpm and nautilus-gtkhtml ;)

yours
Arafat