corrected gossip po

Salam Abdulaziz,

I corrected the file, it was really good work especially i liked your
translation for smiley, very smart ;)
And many grammar too...

Some points of critics:

+server is nadil as khadim is the daemon which is translated (out of
legacy) as jinny.

+reread some grammatical changes I made.

+smart use of harakat for murasal and murasil for eg. a haraka
indicating that it is murasal nad not murasil is very useful here!

+for rasoul and murasil, the problem is fairly simple rasoul is heavely
preloaded with relgious thinking. People will find it awkward to have a
Rasoul for dardacha as all will in the first step think rasoul is
muhammad (SAAWS) so even if YES grammatically rasoul is the better one,
I'll advice to stick to murasil as it is not thaaat bad and ppl will
accept it more!

but as you see it's all cosmetic your work is all in all very good :)

yours
Arafat

p.s SAAWS: salla allahu alaihi wa sallam.