Re: CVS: translate/fedora setup.po

Salam Youcef and all,

> Salam Isam,
>
> I would like to emphasise on two points:
>
> 1- Please remove the POT file when you commit the corresponding PO
> file for the first time. If you don't know how to do, take a look at
> the Translator Guide and/or the CVS Howto.

done.

> 2- Please let me know before starting to translate a new file. It's
> not bureaucracy or something, it's just a way to avoid conflicts etc.

I understand, I would like to work on three more small files:
switchdesk.po
rhgb.po
system-switch-mail.po

The string that I did not translate in setup.po is a copywrite
#, c-format
msgid "Text Mode Setup Utility %-28s (c) 1999-2004 Red Hat, Inc."

How is this type of messeges translated?

BTW, how can I have fedora listed as a project in my user profile at arabeyes?

Regards,
Isam