Market the Wordlist

Ahmad.Al-R., do please contact the folks below for them to add our
Wordlist and QaMoose.  You have experience in marketing this work,
so go at it again :-)

  http://www.wordreference.com

I'm sure they will come back with many requests/ideas/etc which is
fine since it will give us more thoughts on how to better structure
our data.

BTW: do please keep building-up that list of contact people so that
     we can ping them whenever a release is made.

Many thanks & Salam.