Re: Worldlist & multi-lines

On Thursday 16 October 2003 17:40, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> There were, I believe, 8 or 9 such entries in the 'A' file - I'll verify
> later.

Just point them out and I will fix.

> Sounds like the multi-line approach is something your'd like to continue
> with (do please confirm)

Not now Nadim. I forsee Wordlist like a high end dictionary some time from
now. Like Wordnet and the like. You search for a word and multi line results
are on your screen. Given the 2 tasks at hand, I don't think I can handle a
high tech maint. mode. I want to go over all the words and provide more than
one word for all the words (when possible). I started with the A file some
time ago but had to let it go due to shortage of time. In summary, No,
nothing in the near future for multi-line.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)