Worldlist & multi-lines

Ahmad, I was just looking over the wordlist (to alphabetize it once you
go to bed :-) and I came across a number of entries in the 'A' file that
have _valid_ translations but they were on multi-lines.  Take a look
at the translation for 'Alcove'.

Was that done on purpose ?  Our various scripts don't deal with that
format well (that can all change with a bit of work - not sure how
involved it would be to get all the scripts modified appropriately
though).  If you lookup 'alcove' or others on QaMoose, no translation
would be presented.  I only saw this with the 'A' file (which is
nice since there would not be required too many changes :-), so do
let me know how you'd like to proceed.  Would you like to keep using
this format or simply use " / " as a delineator between different
meanings ?