Re: content from another linux logo (TUX)

--- mojtaba eltayeb <mojtabanow at msn dot com> wrote:
> i have started make some logoz but !!
>
> did u have any special details about design
>
> can i use GNOME logo with in my pix !!!???

You are free to do as you please as long as the logos and your
artwork don't infringe on any copyrights.

BTW: for such "general" topics, please us the 'general' mailing-list.
     Do subscribe there as well, if you haven't done so already.
     Please direct any replies to that list.

Salam and welcome aboard (if you are interested in helping with our
website in general and know PHP, please subscribe to the 'admin'
mailing-list).