Re: flood of questions [part 2]

Salam,

From: "أبو المغيرة Abu Almugeerah"
Subject: Re: flood of questions [part 2]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:42:21 +0000

In The Name of Allah

Asslam Alikoom

> 4. some multiple lines have an arabic translation of one letter only and
> some with one word only .... is that enough...?

If it fits the meaning, yes. Again, please give examples.

check the following dia.po (1,2, 3, 4, 33, 37)

OK. As I see it, this is unfortunately related to the encoding problem.

sorry
but i'm not talking here about boxes .... i'm talking about the incomplete string [or words]

Yes. The incomplete strings may have resulted in some fault in encoding conversion or something. Anyway, this file (and maybe others) must be reviewed. Let us fix the encoding problem first and then we'll look at the incomplete translated strings ;)

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp