Re: flood of questions

Salam,

I would like to add a few things to what Mohamed has said:

From: "أبو المغيرة Abu Almugeerah"
Subject: flood of questions
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:50:44 +0000

In The Name Of Allah

Assalam Alikoom

i have a couple of fast questions

they are general questions.[some are stupid ...][ some maybe usefull in documenting the help files for arabeyes

I don't think there are stupid questions ;)

1. when translating...some lines contains '%s' should i keep it as is or i should write it as 's%' ...[same applies to '\n'..etc]

Well. If you are in the right-to-left mode, this may look as 's%' on the screen. The most important thing is to enter the '%' character first and then the 's' character, even if it looks mirrored on the screen.

3. some words...have underscore... is this a shortcut...and if its so...according to what should i select the arabic letter [before or after the letter and which letter ]

I think you must take care of the string context so you don't assign the same accelerator to 2 strings being in the same dialog box for example. You can assign the first letter of the word to the accelerator, if it is already taken use the second etc.

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp