[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: flood of questions
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: flood of questions
- From: "Youcef Rabah Rahal" <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:41:33 +0100
I would like to add a few things to what Mohamed has said:
From: "أبو المغيرة Abu Almugeerah"
Subject: flood of questions
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:50:44 +0000
In The Name Of Allah
i have a couple of fast questions
they are general questions.[some are stupid ...][ some maybe usefull in
documenting the help files for arabeyes
I don't think there are stupid questions ;)
1. when translating...some lines contains '%s' should i keep it as is or i
should write it as 's%' ...[same applies to '\n'..etc]
Well. If you are in the right-to-left mode, this may look as 's%' on the
screen. The most important thing is to enter the '%' character first and
then the 's' character, even if it looks mirrored on the screen.
3. some words...have underscore... is this a shortcut...and if its
so...according to what should i select the arabic letter [before or after
the letter and which letter ]
I think you must take care of the string context so you don't assign the
same accelerator to 2 strings being in the same dialog box for example. You
can assign the first letter of the word to the accelerator, if it is already
taken use the second etc.
MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous !