Re: KDE-i18n Project Status

Isam Bayazidi wrote:

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 20:35, Ossama Khayaat wrote:

Hopefully, I will begin to work on the translation tomorrow. But, please
just tell me for now what do I have to begin with. I noticed that Isam
is working on the kdebase (maybe).

I am working on the files in the root KDE translation directory.. that include kdelibs and other files beside it .. but as I am using the translation dictionary, I notice that the same message is repeated in several files with different translations each time .. so I fix those inconsistencies during translation.. that's the case ..
As Mohammed ElZubeir noted, the priorities are clear.. and we need to get moving :-)

Well, I wish I didn't have all the M$ pressure on my head because of my job, but like Nadim suggested, I will just stick to the main dictionary and keep on going with it.

Yours
Isam Bayazidi

regards,
Ossama Khayat