Re: KDE-i18n Project Status

Walid Shaari wrote:

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 18:35, Ossama Khayaat wrote:

Hello again,
After a long testing time, compiling and failing, I decided to install Mandrake 9.0 and thank Allah I finally found it has the Configure Dictionary option.
Now, because the stupid Windows 2000 Advansed Server on my machine crashed, now I had to re-install everything.

Not really, all you need to do is follow the rescue procedure to get the MBR back to normal, at most reinstall Windows.

I tried everything, but seems like it's because of mandrake mounting the partition without clearnly unmouting it.
Anyway, I got everything installed now, just left is the Visual Studio .Net.

May I ask why running Win2k AS?

Actually, I'm a .Net instructor, teaching M$ courses. This is my job.

Hopefully, I will begin to work on the translation tomorrow. But, please just tell me for now what do I have to begin with. I noticed that Isam is working on the kdebase (maybe).

I will be reliefing Mohamed Asr in kdenetwork Walid.

Well, seems like I'll just stick to the full_wordlist.po

Ossama