ARABIC GNOME-2.2 TRANSLATION FINISHED

Salam All,

After 7 months of hard work of sleepless nights,
And with the helps of some jinnis ;) We got the
first 100% arabic release of the gnome Platform
it's a wonderful piece of software it will make
salivate when you'll see your sisters working
with it or even you mother ;)
THis release has some bugs for sure so it needs
some polish, but it's a for what I can say very
very clean and polished, please try it out,
I want to thank everyone who helped me on this
mainly the Arabeyes project which is hosting
it and which gave me the possibility to work
on it and fulfill my dream.
Shabab try this out it's a great thing, I can
only repeat it and if you're convinced help me with
2.4!

thanx
Arafat El Medini